Back to Sci.chem FAQ - Part 5 of 7
Are you an expert in this area? Share your knowledge and earn expert points by giving answers or rating people's questions and answers! This section of FAQS.ORG is not sanctioned in any way by FAQ authors or maintainers.
Questions strongly related to this FAQ:
- which fraction of crude oil has a boiling point of around 150 degrees
by laz gaz (12/14/2005)
- what is the reaction between pottasium thiocynate with ferric sulphate??? by sy (6/21/2006)
- What were the drivers for removing lead from petrol, other than the health, safety and... by amy (9/9/2003)
- How does sodium silicate interact with calcium sulfate.... water glass? by Pam (10/18/2003)
- How to make a rust remover solution ? I have a problem when dilute n-butanol in water by raklei (2/26/2004)
- what substance would be left in the dish if you mixed potassium hydroxide with sulphuric... by jay (3/28/2004)
- How can remove the mercaptane from City gas by Jila Asghari (11/3/2004)
- I am go to invent a new dye hair shampoo. This dye hair shampoo after washing will able to... by nicole (4/2/2004)
- methanol petrol mixing to run vechicles? by arumugam (12/28/2003)
- would silver react with dilute sulfuric acid?why or why not? by lea (11/28/2005)
- I am trying to find out what an unknown precipitate is. The precipitate is white. It is... by chem12 (4/3/2004)
- please tell me every about polyvinyl alcohol
the history, producing , ....
by hoangminh (12/17/2003)
- I need to know how to recycle EVA (ethylene-vinyl-acetate) Sheet in to any usefully form.... by albert_lo (3/9/2004)
- cyalume formation mechanism?
not how glow sticks work!
just the actual synthesis of... by tarazona1 (4/28/2004)
- the Nernst equation (in pH calculation) is
E = E0 - RT log [H+] = E0 + RT pH.
E0 is the... by gururaghav (9/24/2004)
- What is Newsgroup?
How can I apply it? by Susan (1/17/2004)
- 1)Why does sodium carbonate have to be heated prior to the experiment?
2)A few years ago,... by ylt (8/13/2005)
- what is tetraazacyclononane? by div (8/26/2006)
- Which chemical include in "Graft Adhesive"? by No Brain man (1/17/2004)
- Why is that some ink markers are water soluble while some are not? What are the components... by chemmy (8/19/2003)
- Whether Sulfate concentration in a water sample will be more than total dissolved solids?.... by Saravanakumar (12/13/2006)
- How do you write the chemical equation for the reaction between ferrous sulphate and... by Michelle (6/17/2004)
- give the idea about the reduction of carbonyl? by divya (8/26/2006)
- what is name a ampoule for soluble anty cancer 14.227 poly vinyl alcohol... by ahmad taghizadeh (12/8/2004)
- my question is whats name ampoule 14.227%poly vinyl alcohol and 85.773%water by ahmad taghizadeh (12/8/2004)
- which detergent is better:powder or liquid?
by jeancarlos (11/1/2003)
- would silver react with dilute sulfuric acid why or why not by mm (3/28/2004)
- how would ketchup react to cooper
by pamey1232 (4/14/2004)
- how to balance this equation k +kno3--k20+n2 by dw (10/21/2003)
- What is the chemical reaction between ferrous sulphate and potassium thiocyanate and the... by Sakuntala (8/24/2004)
- I have to identify an unknown in my organic chemistry lab. I found an IR spectrum of my... by Dawn (1/29/2004)
- how to manufacture ferrous sulphate by anil (3/8/2007)
- can you pls advice why the propane gas is not coming out of the cylinder at... by surya (12/18/2004)
- what is the use for Dubnium by Chapis (11/25/2003)
- I'd like to know the basic knowledge of Graft adhesive.
by Sunshine (2/25/2004)
- how dose sodium silicate intrect in to meta silicate
by kirit (3/21/2004)
- what is the oregin of the fishy smell? by email@example.com (10/25/2003)
- how the non-volatile compounds can be analysised by Gas chromatography? by dina (9/25/2005)
- how n where can i find out the names of all the known Isolated components of plants..(orga... by vulcan_m (6/17/2007)
- In LPG, ethyl 30 ppm of mercaptane is added for its odour. why it is only 30ppm and why... by ramu (4/15/2004)
- how to convert ferrous sulphate into ferric sulphate ecnomically
by mathalai rajan (4/28/2004)
- Does anyone know how to demonstrate that a beaker of 1M HCl and a beaker of 1M NaOH can be... by robinson (2/11/2004)
- what is the molar mass of trichloromethane? by firstname.lastname@example.org (10/4/2003)
- does tetrachloromethane have a permanant dipole? by mystiqueq (10/4/2003)
- When analysing Sulphuric Acid strength using Oleum,in an environment full of SO2 fumes... by Chris (9/4/2003)
- how would you determine the mass of methane by using a busen burner? by lindsay (10/6/2003)
- In industry, how is pure metallic silver gotten from silver iodide? by Tina (9/25/2003)
- I am planning to do Invisible ink experiment for the science exhibition. Invisible... by kuttu (7/20/2003)
- what happens when you mix gasoline and k-1 kerosine by bacon (4/24/2004)
- Thalidomide exists as two enantiomers. The 'R' isomer is an antidepressant and the 'S'... by chemkid (9/26/2003)
- how do i prepare potassium bromate KBrO3 and what are its uses by Hart Rachel (5/20/2004)
- how do you get the odor XYLOL chemical out of carpet? by barbara (3/3/2004)
- When heating glass in a flame, the flame appears yellow/orange when it is hot enough to... by Ashlie (9/6/2003)
- what is the creation of Hassium
by Gotedigddsss (12/1/2003)
- does air exert pressure in all directions
by kesha (4/9/2004)
- what is the coefficient pressure (alfa) for the propylene carbonate? by shihab (7/7/2004)
- what is the dipole moment of benzyl viologen (2Cl) and his radical cation? by Shihab (7/7/2004)
- What is the effect of impurities on the boiling point of a compound. by Lisa Dee (2/17/2004)
- potassium hydroxide and sulphuric acid mixed together makes what?
by cal (5/9/2005)
- whats the cause and effect of the bunsen burner?
by mae (6/24/2004)
- 1.what is the percentage of sodium acetate used in the manufacture of Magic heat massage... by Viral (9/3/2003)
- What is the chemical equation for glow sticks? by C.T. (2/6/2007)
- you are holding gasoline and other hand perfume which liquid will reach you first the... by rainier (2/9/2004)
- a yellow luminous flame on the Bunsen burner appears, what does this indicate?
by michelle (2/8/2006)
Questions somewhat related to this FAQ:
Other questions awaiting answers: