Back to 8051 microcontroller FAQ
Are you an expert in this area? Share your knowledge and earn expert points by giving answers or rating people's questions and answers! This section of FAQS.ORG is not sanctioned in any way by FAQ authors or maintainers.
Questions strongly related to this FAQ:
- 1.can i get the inside details of 8051 ALU ? by ramakrishnanvn (9/25/2003)
- how do I Implement 8051 core in FPGA using virtex or spartan ? by ramakrishnanvn (9/25/2003)
how can I use and program 8051 microcontroller by pc.
I know the 8051 programming.
... by mohammad _n (4/20/2004)
- does any one have a copy of this article ,,,Designing Real-time Embedded ... by reptile_tek (12/23/2003)
- Keypad development using 8051 microcontroller. How to build? by beginner (1/14/2004)
- I need an 8051-compatible microcontroller with ADC, flash, 40-pin DIP by Amr Taha (12/22/2003)
- i want to build a real time clock using 8051
please give me some guidance by latha (2/12/2004)
- I'm using the 8051 for a project, but I need to use external memory. My question is... by Martin (11/5/2003)
- i want to make a grogrammer for 8051 microcontroller
and i need the pcb plan please help... by majid_rk (3/7/2004)
- Explain in details the following points about microcontrollers:
-History... by gaurang (2/21/2004)
How can i interface a MSC1210 (Precision Analog-to-Digital Converter with 8051... by maarten (3/18/2004)
- How can I get a value from the real time clock in AT89C51?
Find an opcode generator for... by zorro (3/18/2005)
- whate is fqa and its introduction,advantages by sivakumar (2/8/2004)
- how can i manage multiple interrupts at same time.how to configure SFRs for multiple... by Mothilal (12/17/2004)
- why using pullup resistor? by sound (10/19/2006)
- WHERE IS SOFTWARE DOWN LODE by ALI (3/17/2004)
- I want to know about microcontroller 8051,8048,in full details by manoj maurya (11/21/2003)
- how do i interface normal alpha-numeric keyboard to 8051/ 89s8252 microcontroller? by shivani (10/6/2003)
- what is the difference between a CALL and a JUMP instruction by dennis (5/7/2004)
- help me on sending at commands to gsm mob with a 8051 microcontroller by pi izaac (3/17/2004)
- 1)Write a program to get an indication of 60s
by using asm51 by vidusha (4/27/2004)
- is anybody have 8051opcode decoding algorithm or any decoding technique? by samir_attar (8/21/2003)
- Can I directly connect LED's to the output ports (apart from port 0) of 89C52 or do I need... by rafiqued40006 (3/8/2004)
- i am trying to interface keyboard KM 2601 (AMKETTE) & the
... by atul (3/31/2005)
- can you help me in designing a level indication system using 8051 micro-controller at the... by rajvinder (8/20/2005)
- What happens if the stack in 8051 overflows? by Ram (12/7/2005)
- I am going to use a USB controller(D12) as an external memory for 8051, and I do not know... by Negin Sokhandan (9/14/2005)
- 1)What is an interrupt?
2)Explain briefly giving an example how an interupt is serviced?
... by vidusha (4/27/2004)
- I wish to generate sinusoidal PWM pulse pattern using 8051 for my control application. Is... by Satish (8/14/2003)
- which software is used to download the programs in 8051 and where should i write the... by siddharth (7/3/2003)
- 1)State the SFRs thatrelated to timing function of the 8051 microcontroller.
2)Breifly... by vidusha (4/27/2004)
- is it possible to use port 0 for simple i/o when it is also used for the memory mapping?
... by jitesh (3/19/2004)
- waferstar from China hope to cooperate with in automatic control project!
Wafer Company... by Shanghai Longxin ==MCU Service (6/28/2006)
- my microcontroller get failed after implimenting in my project kit .i have chacked whole... by ashok (1/27/2004)
- I am trying to find more information on learning the 8031 assembly code. can you tell me... by randant (6/28/2003)
- This is the first time I'm using Atmel microcontroller. Need your help on how to... by nizam (2/11/2004)
- my project is to indicate the parameters such as temperature. pressure level etc. digital... by shan (1/19/2005)
- i need 8051 architecture,application & features. by nauman azeem (6/17/2004)
- i'm interested about interruptions for RX UART, as configuration?.
... by juan carlos solarte (11/4/2003)
- 1)What are special functions register(SFR)?
2)Briefly describe the types of SFR s.
by vidusha (4/27/2004)
- how can i connect an 8051 and modem so that i can dial a telephone no. and communicate... by gish (3/6/2004)
- Why the 8051 microcontroller have 2 pins for connecting external clock by Suchiti (7/4/2007)
- how can SCR firing be achieved using 8051 micro controller by herscheel (4/27/2004)
- i'm interested about interruptions for RX UART, as configuration?. by juan carlos solarte (11/4/2003)
- There is no option of calculating decimal numbers in the 8051 microcontroller, so how do... by anu (1/5/2004)
- explain in details following points on microcontrollers
-advantages &... by gaurang (2/21/2004)
- How can i make several 8051's communicate serially so as to arrange an independent LAN... by Anmol (8/31/2003)
- what is the basic difference between 8051 microcontroller and 89c51 microcontroller? by swetha (6/6/2007)
- how do i set P1.1 and P1.3 to be inputs by david (2/5/2004)
- what is the role of the microcontrollers in a computer when a character say 'a' is typed... by Arun (7/17/2004)
- How to use AT89c51 to control the PC-keyboard?
I know the 8048 in keyboard send 11bit/pac... by Kieu Huu Thu (4/13/2004)
- how i can improve noise wen i connected ADC809 to 89c52...?and how i can move the ADC 809... by alireza_kh (12/15/2003)
- why does Rs232 follow the voltage level as follows: 0level from +3V to +25V high... by ashvini (7/17/2003)
- integreated circuit pin out diagram for ic 6800,6802,8085,8086 by nurul (8/27/2004)
- Where can I find schematics of programmers for Intel 8051, 8044, 8344 etc.? by Nick Zlatanov (10/25/2003)
- i want to use 196 family microcontroller with 16 MB memory addressing.How it is possible? by manish (6/7/2004)
- >i want know codes inside 8051
>please give me a monitor program of 8051 & how it... by email@example.com (2/13/2005)
- I would like to know the major differences between a 89C51 and 8051MC...especially in... by nps (11/22/2005)
- i have program asem for (4)7.segment driver7447 8051 plz by saeed emam (7/17/2003)
- Why is it necessary to use a pull-up resitor when I\'m interfacing a stepper motor to an... by nikhil (2/9/2006)
- I want to interface 89s8252 Microcontroller with the PC using parallel port. Can anyone... by Hemanth (1/19/2006)
- why there are two gnd pins in 8086 by wewewe (3/8/2006)
- 1.What is the purpose of the EA pin on the 8051?
2.What is the purpose of the ALE... by Eddy (2/13/2004)
- how does the 8051 microcontroller process the infomation?
by Eddy (2/2/2004)
- I want to do a course to lern microntroller
where i join it please give me the address. by vijay (5/4/2004)
- IS THERE ANYBODY TO HELP ME TO BUILD THE CODES FOR INTELLIGENT HOME AUTOMATION USING... by chandramouli.g.r (3/29/2004)
- I wonder if someone can tell me where I can get some information about the architecture of... by hoang tung ngoc (7/30/2003)
- how to store variables on ROM
by amit (8/18/2004)
Iam new to programming.I have to program microcontrollers and EEPROMS using C... by amjad (11/21/2006)
- How can I design a schematic for Motor Control circuit with a stepper motor that will... by Telesfore (3/7/2005)
- I want to interface the 32k NVRAM and an 4*20 LCD and 6 relays ,and 6 switches with... by Melky (6/9/2004)
- I would like to design general purpose 8051 Kit which should be compatible with FPGA,... by Nagaraj (8/6/2004)
- "can i get some details about on chip D/A and A/D facilities and instrumentation applicati... by venkatesh (3/10/2004)
- Whether 8051 is full duplex or half duplex?
If it is full duplex how it works? since it... by SANATH MCX (12/9/2006)
- which multi input flash ADC can be used with 89C51? by abhiatul (3/2/2004)
Questions somewhat related to this FAQ:
Other questions awaiting answers: