Q&As: COBOL FAQ
Back to COBOL FAQ
Are you an expert in this area? Share your knowledge and earn expert points by giving answers or rating people's questions and answers! This section of FAQS.ORG is not sanctioned in any way by FAQ authors or maintainers.
Questions strongly related to this FAQ:
- What is an Index sequential file in COBOL? Suggest applications where indexed sequential... by ranjan (10/29/2003)
- Any idea what this does?
COMPUTE W50-STD-DEV = W50-VARIANCE ** 0.5 by Bill (6/18/2004)
- What is interactive processsing and batch processing? by Tessa (9/4/2003)
- I cannot create a Report for my Programs in COBOL using open COBOL. by vineetha (4/11/2004)
- Is os/390 W/LE is equivalent to Enterprise COBOL? by vardhan (8/4/2003)
- Where from I can get Free COBOL compiler by Ramprosad (11/18/2003)
- Can I write Identification Division twice in the program? Is it synatically right? by Riya (5/4/2004)
- IF PIC 9(4) 9(4)COMP WILL OCCUPY 2 BYTES MEANS THE MAXIMUM VALUE THAT WE CAN... by SENGOL (10/19/2003)
- write a program in COBOL that sorts the values in a vector(single dimensional array),
the... by KAMALA (10/25/2003)
- Is there any reserve word date difference in cobol?
how can we difference?
by prakash (2/20/2004)
- How to define a static variable in COBOL? by KIRRI (4/25/2004)
- If you were to study COBOL, how much mathematics is required to learn this programming... by Peggy (3/17/2004)
- i am atttending interviews now so i want FAQS in COBOL ,,,,if some body can help me pl... by nabi (6/28/2003)
- WHAT IS MEANT BY DIVISIONS? by DEEPU (3/5/2007)
- what is index sequential file in cobol by prabhakar (9/15/2003)
- I would like to read from COM1: but cannot find a direct reference in the RM-COBOL manual.... by hungwe (6/20/2004)
- In COBOL,how to find the number of words in a string and how to find the number of... by gooner 85 (4/25/2007)
- in Report generation, i am having a header with 20 fields. i cann't print the heading in a... by sanjana (2/13/2004)
- Write a program in COBOL that sorts the values in an array(single dimensional)
the... by sirisha (10/3/2003)
- In cobol Is it possible to sort an indexed or a relative file ?.. or is it that you can... by ponsa (4/29/2004)
- There is 2 file, which contains records, in one file i have to get a value and check that... by nandha (5/4/2004)
- I have 1 input file that I need to read and write into 2 output file at different times in... by newkidontheblock (1/20/2006)
- Which compiler is used to compile COBOL? by Jeni (1/20/2005)
- i would like to ask for the coding convention in COBOL
the use of periods and structure... by sade (2/7/2005)
- what is index sequential file in COBOL? by chandni (10/25/2003)
Questions somewhat related to this FAQ:
Other questions awaiting answers:
© 2003 FAQS.ORG. All rights reserved.