FAQ Maintainers Mailing List
Re: [faq-maintainers] Interface vs. moderators

---------

From: Kent Landfield (kent@faqs.org)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 16:58:27 CDT

# The MIT accounts would likely need to remain involved in some way no
# matter what else happens, since that's the moderator address for
# the newsgroups, and such addresses are apparently hard to change.

We can get them changed but that is probably not need or wanted anytime
soon. The question is what is actually needed to remain on MIT. The
autoposter could remain there but would the news-answers-request submission
address need to ? I could see the mail queue management being a web-based
interface to make it easier for the moderators.

# But certainly something that makes it easy to get the input right
# would be welcome (for both submitters and moderators!)

I can look into this now.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent@landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/