Stupid Embarassing Newbie-Like Problem with the Approved: Line

---------

James Messer (jtmesser@sprynet.com)
Thu, 8 May 1997 21:18:10 -0400

Ok, I've written a FAQ, sent it for approval, waited for a reply, and
finally received the approval from the *.answers demi-gods (or are they
_real_ gods?)!

And, although I've worked with newsgroups and the 'net in general for
years, a single procedure has brought me to a screeching halt. In the
approval e-mail, this statement was found:

> You must also add the following line to the MAIN HEADER of each of
>your postings -- the same place as the Subject and Newsgroups lines --
>so that they actually get posted rather than mailed again to the
>*.answers moderators:

Here's the embaressing part; I have no idea how to get this onto the main
header of my newsreader. My main header looks like this: