Internet Info CDROM (fwd)

---------

Pat Berry (pat@berry.Cary.NC.US)
Thu, 15 Dec 94 20:32:54 EST

"Craig A. Finseth" <fin@unet.umn.edu> writes:

> If you're so concerned about control, WHAT THE BLAZES ARE YOU DOING
> POSTING A FAQ TO THE ENTIRE WORLD IN THE FIRST PLACE? Put it on a
> floppy in a safe. There. No one can get to it and the information is
> safe.

Why am I posting my FAQ? Because I want to provide accurate and
up-to-date information to interested parties. It is my judgement that
in order do this, I have to maintain control of my FAQ. You may not
agree, but it isn't your decision to make. Distribute *your* FAQ as you
see fit, and respect *my* right to do the same.

> But if you're going to put up a spectacle for the world to see, don't
> object if someone hauls out a camera and takes a snapshot.

Before you use this analogy again, you might want to ask a professional
photographer why he always gets a signed release from his models.