Next Document: 05.06 How can I digestify messages in a folder for mail to another user?
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 00:00:00 -0800

  Set your editor (in .mh_profile) to the following shellscript.

    #/bin/sh
    <youreditor> <yourargs> "$@"
    exit 0

From: Ray Nickson <Ray.Nickson at comp.vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1991 13:03:15 -0800

  You might find it useful to make <youreditor> $EDITOR, or to use
  different arguments depending on your EDITOR environment variable.

Previous Document: 05.04 How can I include my signature?
Next Document: 05.06 How can I digestify messages in a folder for mail to another user?