Next Document: 05.07 How can I change my return address?
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1991 13:03:15 -0800

  How about:

    forw [-digest tmp] [-form forwcomps] [-filter mhl.digest]
	 messages +folder

  These messages can be un-digestified :-) by the MH burst(1) program.

  See also MH book sections 7.9.7 (6.8.7), 8.10 (7.9), or the URLs:

    http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/book/mh/forfor-2.html#CreDig
    http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/book/mh/burdig.html

From: Glenn Vanderburg <glv at utdallas.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 00:00:00 -0800

  There's another way, which is better if the recipient understands
  MIME.

    forw -mime messages +folder

  (Make sure that you either have "automhnproc: mhn" in your mh
  profile, or type "edit mhn" to whatnow before you send it.)

  This bundles each message in a MIME message/rfc822 part, and then
  bundles the whole mess up in a multipart/digest part. You can still
  add your own text at the beginning. The MH burst program can also
  understand these messages and split them apart with no problem. This
  works beautifully with MIME-capable mail readers, especially exmh.

Previous Document: 05.05 How do I call my editor with arguments?
Next Document: 05.07 How can I change my return address?