FAQ Maintainers Mailing List
Re: [faq-maintainers] question about the list...

---------

From: Tom Neff (tneff@grassyhill.org)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 11:23:55 CST

The operative question, it seems to me, is whether it is likely that a
person giving a useful response to an inquiry on FAQ maintenance is going
to be unaware of, or unable to control, where her or his response is sent.
My guess, on this list, is that this is unlikely: the only responses sent
"by accident" directly to a poster instead of the list, will be of the
"yeah me too" variety. Obviously on other lists this will not be the case,
and on those (including many that I run) the default is the other way.
Anyway, I sent my vote... it would be interesting to see how many votes
come into Kent's personal mailbox instead of the address he gave :)