FAQ Maintainers Mailing List
Re: [faq-maintainers] Speeding up the training process

---------

From: Baglady Lani (lani@lava.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 18:52:58 CST

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Bob Heeter wrote:
>Perhaps it might be more efficient to "quickly" train *one* new moderator,
>who can then help train the other new moderators?

Bob -- I believe in one of the previous messages that this in fact was
mentioned as what is happening now with Duane.

The big breakthrough has been in Ping stepping forward out of
retirement to help out. That's new, and very much appreciated.

--
\0/ "Packing tips for one-bag trips" | Baglady Lani Teshima, MLIS/tech writer
 |D The Travelite.FAQ--Get enLITEned | <lani@lava.net> IM/eBay: Traveliter
/<   at <http://www.travelite.org>   | Home: http://www.lava.net/~lani
soc.culture.hawaii co-moderator, Mouseplanet columnist, Black Rock Ranger