Re: archive problems

---------

Charles MacDonald (cmacd@achilles.net)
Sun, 02 May 1999 13:00:36 -0400

Craig Cockburn wrote:

> If you visit
> ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/soc.culture.scottish/soc.culture.scottish_
> You'll see an ordinary posting ....
> Why then has it ended up on the rtfm.mit.edu archives and replaced the
> FAQ?

Your subject is the same as the FAQ, and your posting name is also the
same, Perhaps that is all the Rkiver needs to decide to keep the
posting. (scarry if True), I immagine that the "other copy" filed by the
archive neme, is still the original version.

--
Charles MacDonald Stittsville Ontario
...Just beyond the fringe

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved