Re: getting newsgroup readers to look at an FAQ

---------

Timothy S. Brannan (tbrann1@uic.edu)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:23:00 -0600

At 01:12 PM 3/18/99 +0000, you wrote:
>At 02:49 PM 3/18/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>>
>>I have also thought a FAQ-Webring might be nice.  I get a lot of people
>coming
>>to my FAQ, because of the webrings it is a part of.
>>Currently I co-manage the "Made with Notepad" and the "Gateway 2000 Cow
>>Pasture" rings, I don't really have the time to start and run a new one.
>
>You don't have to start a new one, there already is a FAQ webring!

I stand (or rather sit) corrected! ;)

Tim.
-
Timothy S. Brannan, MS. Ed., Ph.D (ABD)
Univesity of Illinois at Chicago, Department of Medical Education
tbrann1@uic.edu tbrannan@usa.net tbrannan@iname.com
The alt.sys.pc-clone.Gateway2000 FAQ http://www.uic.edu/~tbrann1/gateway.html

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved