rtfm.mit.edu acting up?

---------

Terry Ortman (tort@gmx.net)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 23:09:41 -0600

Every time I submit my updated FAQ, it's coming back with an error in the
header...

This worked before, and I can't figure it out.

Newsgroups: alt.fan.......

Is the line it is not parsing....

It says whitespace before the colon or no whitespace after the colon...

Anyone have any ideas??

Are you paying more than $9.95 a month for internet access?

Are you paying for more than 2 Meg of Web Space for your pages?

Local Unlimited Internet Access with FREE 10 MEG Web Page, only $9.95 a month.
National ISP, we have more Local Dial-Up Accounts than AOL and AT&T. 800
number
service available in areas without local dialup access.

http://www.nettaxi.com/citizens/tort/vti.htm

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved