Re: Uploading HTML FAQ's and docs to faq server?

---------

Danny R. Faught (faught@rsn.hp.com)
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:21:05 -0600

On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 05:39:08PM +0200, Jari Aalto+list.faq wrote:
> Pointing people to www.faqs.org instead of my University's ftp disk
> is also more educating.

I'm also pointing to faqs.org, and also to a secondary site that is
manually updated. I didn't appreciate the backup until I ran into a
news propagation problem for a while that let faqs.org get out of
date..

> Is it possible to ftp upload documents in HTML format directly to
> the faqs.org just like the CPAN does for authors? (they use HTTPS Author
> ID and password)

It's just a mirror of rtfm.mit.edu. Just post your FAQ, and it'll get
updated from there.

-Danny

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved