Re: FAQ maintenace aids page - Windows newsreaders

---------

Eric Pement (epement@jpusa.chi.il.us)
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 19:56:59 -0600

Replying to David, who on 10 Oct 98, wrote:

> To the FAQ maintenance aids page at
> http://www.qucis.queensu.ca/FAQs/FAQaid/
> I've added a section on Windows newsreaders that let you create the necessary
> FAQ headers for *.answers, based on the a-mail exchange on FAQ-Maintainers
> last June (better late than never, I suppose).
>
> Any additions?

I post my FAQ using "gnus", the GNU newsgroup reader that comes as a
standard part of GNU Emacs, the ultimate text-editing and programming
environment. gnus allows the creation of Approved: and other headers
necessary for FAQ posting. The latest version of GNU Emacs for Windows
95/98/NT systems is available here:

http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs.html#support

Maybe you could add this site to your FAQaid page. Thanx!

--
Eric Pement <epement@jpusa.chi.il.us>
senior editor, Cornerstone magazine

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved