Re: any standard FAQ releases?

---------

Susan Lesch (lesch@macvirus.com)
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 06:46:34 -0700

In FAQ Maintainers Digest for 8/17/97, "Re: any standard FAQ releases?",
"A. Lester Buck III" <buck@compact.com> writes:

>And a recent query to Terry Carroll, attorney and maintainer
>of the Copyright FAQ, brought the following reply:
>
>[snip]

I assume that you have Terrence Carroll's permission to apply his response
to your situation and post his private email to this list? I ask because I
think that he states his interest in inquiries from the general public is
in the abstract, and that a "specific real-life situation" should be
addressed not to him but to your lawyer. (See Part 1 - Contact Information,
at <http://www.aimnet.com/~carroll/copyright/faq-update.html>.)

Best wishes,

--
Susan Lesch