301. Order and Disorder
See also 83. CLASSIFICATION .
- things to be done or a list of those things, as a list of the matters to be discussed at a meeting.
- extreme disorder. See also 185. GOVERNMENT .
- ataxia, ataxy
- lack of order; irregularity. See also 122. DISEASE and ILLNESS .
- chaos, disorder. See also 224. INSANITY .
- 1. the science of method or orderly arrangement and classiflcation.
- 2. any system created to impose order. See also 250. LOGIC . —methodological, adj.
- 1. the abode of all demons; Hell.
- 2. ( l.c. ) any scene of wild confusion or disorder.