Next Document: 05.09 How can I save a copy of all messages I send?
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 11:40:50 -0800

  With either of the following solutions, you'll need to add an
  Alternate-Mailboxes entry in your MH profile so that scan prints
  "To: recipient" rather than your faked address. For example, if your
  real address is user@somedomain.com and you've added a From field
  of:

    From: Joe Bob <joe.bob@somedomain.com>

  you'll add the following to .mh_profile:

    Alternate-Mailboxes: joe.bob@somedomain.com

From: Bill Wisner <wisner at netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1992 00:00:00 -0800

  If you're just interested in changing the hostname, add a line to
  $MHLIB/mts.conf (mtstailor):

    localname: desired_host_name

From: Jerry Peek <jpeek at jpeek.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1992 00:00:00 -0800

  Just put a "From:" header in your "components", "replcomps" and
  "forwcomps" files. MH will add a "Sender:" header with what it
  thinks is your real address.

Previous Document: 05.07 How can I change my return address?
Next Document: 05.09 How can I save a copy of all messages I send?