Next Document: 04.06 How can I remove duplicate messages?
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:35:53 -0700

  For those of lesser means, I have three shell scripts for archiving,
  seeking, and extracting MH messages that I had been using for a
  couple of decades. Send mail if interested.

  However, now that disk space is cheap and one can index years worth
  of mail in a minute or two, I haven't run those scripts in a few
  years. I intend to update them to index and archive a years-worth of
  mail at some point.

  Since glimpse is no longer free (as in speech), I've switched to
  swish++. Other indexing tools (which are also compatible with MH-E)
  include mairix and namazu.

From: glimpse at cs.arizona.edu
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 10:26:24 -0800

  Glimpse is a very powerful indexing and query system that allows you
  to search through all your files very quickly. It can be used by
  individuals for their personal file systems as well as by
  organizations for large data collections.

    http://www.webglimpse.org/

Previous Document: 04.04 How can you save News articles into an MH folder?
Next Document: 04.06 How can I remove duplicate messages?