Next Document: 03.16 Why is inc splitting messages improperly?
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:33:10 -0800

  In nmh, use mhshow -nopause.

From: Larry Daffner <ldaffner at convex.com>
Date: 27 Mar 1996 16:53:39 -0600

  The "part xxx" message is controlled by the -list switch to mhn so
  add "mhn: -nolist" to your .mh_profile. To remove the pause, add an
  entry for "mhn-show-text/plain: more '%F'" to override the default
  which includes the "%p" escape. All of this is covered in the mhn
  man page (sort of--you need to add 2+2). It's a bit long, but well
  worth reading.

Previous Document: 03.14 How do I persuade mhshow (mhn) not to bring up a new window?
Next Document: 03.16 Why is inc splitting messages improperly?