Next Document: 03.15 How do I turn off of all the mhshow (mhn) prompts?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:49:04 +1100

  I personally think [the solution below] is not the right solution.
  There's a reason that new window is opened--to ensure the correct
  characters are available. The "right" solution is surely to set the
  MM_CHARSET env var to iso-8859-1 and make the appropriate
  adjustments to the pager (in the case of less, setting
  LESSCHARSET=latin1).

From: Larry Daffner <ldaffner at convex.com>
Date: 27 Mar 1996 16:53:39 -0600

  Add one of the following to your .mh_profile:

     mhshow-charset-iso-8859-1: %s				# nmh
     mhn-charset-iso-8859-1: %s					# MH

Previous Document: 03.13 How can I get POP to work?
Next Document: 03.15 How do I turn off of all the mhshow (mhn) prompts?