Next Document: 03.11 How can I run inc automatically with POP?
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 12:41:03 -0400

  See http://www.squirrelmail.org/

    SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP4.
    It includes built-in pure PHP support for the IMAP and SMTP
    protocols, and all pages render in pure HTML 4.0 (with no
    JavaScript required) for maximum compatibility across browsers. It
    has very few requirements and is very easy to configure and
    install. SquirrelMail has all the functionality you would want
    from an email client, including strong MIME support, address
    books, and folder manipulation.

  No MH support. Unless you're willing to write it...

From: J C Lawrence <claw at kanga.nu>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:54:15 -0500

  UW-imap can read MH folders although it doesn't maintain sequence
  files properly. Drop any of the IMAP web front ends in front of
  that.

From: aeriksson at fastmail.fm
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:36:52 +0100

  Have a peek at http://wmh.sf.net/. It's been a while since I worked
  on it, but it does give me what I need.

Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 11:02:52 -0500
From: Kent Landfield <kent at nfr.net>

  Hypermail now supports MIME and alternate mailbox formats and sorts
  by author, date, and thread and can be read by a WWW reader.

    http://www.landfield.com/hypermail/

From: "Patrick A. Coronato" <coronato at me216.teb.allied.com>
Date: 8 Sep 1995 16:36:03 GMT

  MHonArc, by Earl Hood from Convex, will read MH mailboxes as well as
  Unix mailboxes, create HTML "archives" and will also sort by date,
  thread and author and has support for MIME. Also, MHonArc is written
  in the Perl language. (You should go to this site if nothing more
  than to see the cool logo!)

    http://www.mhonarc.org/

Previous Document: 03.09 Fixing "cannot fopen and lock /var/spool/mail/(user)"
Next Document: 03.11 How can I run inc automatically with POP?