Next Document: 03.08 How can I automatically delete MH backup files?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 02:19:58 -0500

  This has already been fixed in nmh.

From: Keith Moore <moore at cs.utk.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 15:49:50 -0700

  MH 6.8.3 has a bug where it will not handle multipart/foo correctly
  if it doesn't know about foo. The patch:

    http://www.gw.com/mail/mh/patches/all/mhn_multipart

  tells it to treat such things as if they were multipart/mixed.

  (See also "Why doesn't "show" display all of a MIME message?").

Previous Document: 03.06 Can I get show not to run "less" so much on MIME messages?
Next Document: 03.08 How can I automatically delete MH backup files?