Next Document: 03.07 Why do I get "mhn: don't know how to display content"?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 02:19:58 -0500

  On nmh, you can do this just by "show -nocheckmime". This will
  disable the detection of MIME messages.

From: Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 00:00:00 -0800

  If you say, "show all," and one of the messages was a MIME message,
  your pager will be run several times on each message, rather than
  once on all the messages as a whole. If you find this annoying, set
  the environment variable NOMHNPROC:

    % setenv NOMHNPROC ""			# csh
    $ NOMHNPROC=				# sh and bash
    $ export NOMHNPROC

  See also MH book sections 6.2.3, 6.2.10, or the URLs:

    http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/book/mh/remime.html#HomhShMe
    http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/book/mh/remime.html#Alttomhn

Previous Document: 03.05 Why doesn't "show" display all of a MIME message?
Next Document: 03.07 Why do I get "mhn: don't know how to display content"?