Next Document: 03.02 How would one go about reading Usenet with MH?
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1993 00:00:00 -0800

  Upgrade to MH 6.8 or nmh.

From: Darryl Okahata <darrylo at sr.hp.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2000 23:01:10 -0800

  MH 6.8.3 and nmh 1.0 still have a minor buglet where sortm doesn't
  always sort messages properly. If a (questionable) mail client sends
  messages with 2-digit years, like:

    Date: Sat, 23 Oct 09 22:02:01 EST

  or sends out buggy dates like (as buggy versions of Elm do):

    Date: Sat, 23 Oct 100 22:02:01 EST

  then sortm will not sort these messages properly.

  I have submitted patches to nmh-workers.

Previous Document: 03.00 ***** Scanning & Reading *****
Next Document: 03.02 How would one go about reading Usenet with MH?