Next Document: 02.10 How can I get MH to interpret the Content-Length field?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 02:19:58 -0500

  nmh should build out of the box for Irix.

From: Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 15:33:22 -0700

  See http://www.gw.com/mail/mh/patches/sgi/ for patches you may need.

From: Arne K. Frick <frick at info.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: 06 Jun 1995 18:30:01 GMT

  There is a file at viz.tamu.edu:/pub/sgi (see FAQ) containing a diff
  and sample configuration. If you cannot locate it, I can mail it to
  you. Note, however, that I had tremendous difficulties with them
  under 5.3:

  1. Be sure to use /bin/make, NOT GNU make.
  2. patch vomits over the diff.  You can get around this by increasing the
     "fuzz factor" to 4.
  3. The Makefile target for the shared library doesn't work.  I had to do it
     by hand.

  But I'm stuck compiling mhn.c.

From: Shankar Unni <shankar at sgi.com>
Date: 9 Jun 1995 01:53:48 GMT

  The fix for compiling mhn.c is in

    http://www.gw.com/mail/mh/patches/solaris/si_value_2.3.

From: Jack Repenning <jackr at informix.com>
Date: 25 Jul 1995 02:35:41 GMT

  (See "IRIX config file") below.

Previous Document: 02.08 How can I build MH on Linux?
Next Document: 02.10 How can I get MH to interpret the Content-Length field?