Next Document: 02.02 How do I build MH?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 21:22:55 -0700

  MH isn't just for Unix any more. Versions are reported to run on
  OS/2 (see "How can I build MH on OS/2?"), Windows (see "How can I
  build MH on Windows?"), and Mac (see "How can I build MH on Mac?").
  Oh yeah, the Mac is now Unix. Maybe Windows Longhorn will be built
  on Unix too.

From: Jerry Peek <jpeek at jpeek.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1991 13:03:15 -0800

  If you have a computer running Unix, you can probably run MH.

Previous Document: 02.00 ***** Building MH *****
Next Document: 02.02 How do I build MH?