Next Document: Glossary
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1991 13:03:15 -0800

  Include the following line in your ~/app-defaults/XMh file:

    Xmh*replyInsertFilter: "sed 's/^/> /'"

  or,

    Xmh.ReplyInsertFilter: $MHLIB/mhl -form repl.filter

From: Andy Linton <andy.linton at comp.vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1991 13:03:15 -0800

  Using this means that you can chose to insert the original by use of
  the "Insert" button in the Draft message pane. See "How do I include
  messages in repl with or without ">"?" to find examples of
  repl.filter.

  See also MH book sections 15.1.4 (15.1.4), 16.3.3 (16.3.3), or the URLs:

    http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/book/xmh/senmai.html#MorRep
    http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/book/xmh/resfun.html#Rep

Previous Document: 09.02 Does xmh support subfolders?
Next Document: Glossary