Next Document: 09.03 How do I precede included messages with ">" when replying in xmh?
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1991 13:03:15 -0800

  Yes. Create one by invoking "Create Folder" as usual, and enter
  something like: existing-folder/new-sub-folder. You can then access
  the subfolder by popping up a menu over the "existing-folder" button
  item.

  But:

From: John Cooper <jsc at saxon.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1991 13:03:15 -0800

  The R5 version of xmh does *not* handle nested sub-folders. If you
  create a folder as 'grab/some/bandwidth', xmh displays this folder
  name for the remainder of the session where it was created, BUT if
  you later re-run xmh, the folder is no longer visible to xmh.

  See also MH book section 15.6.2 (15.6.2), or the URL:

    http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/book/xmh/orgfol.html#FolaSub

Previous Document: 09.01 How can I get xmh to use Emacs as the editor?
Next Document: 09.03 How do I precede included messages with ">" when replying in xmh?