Next Document: 08.00 ***** MH-E *****
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:17:14 -0700

  If you use MH-E, use "F n (mh-index-new-messages)" to display unseen
  messages.

From: Neil W Rickert <rickert+nn at cs.niu.edu>
Date: 23 Apr 2002 20:38:57 GMT

  Here is my "unseen" shell script:

  #! /bin/sh -

  case "$1" in
   "") grep unseen $HOME/Mail/context $HOME/Mail/*/.mh_sequences |
	  sed     -e '/\/fromme\//d' \
		  -e "s=$HOME/Mail/==" \
		  -e 's=/.mh_sequences:unseen=='
      ;;
   "+") shift
      mark -sequence unseen -add "$@"
      ;;
   "-") shift
      mark -sequence unseen -delete "$@"
      ;;
   *) echo "Invalid arguments $*"
      ;;
  esac

From: Paul Fox <pgf-spam at foxharp.boston.ma.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:13:42 GMT

  I have procmail deliver to a set of mbox files and use "inc -f foo"
  to inc from them. The names of the mbox files are the same as the MH
  folders which makes it easy to write a script that does something
  like this:

      cd Mailboxes
      for x in *; do
	  inc -f $x +$x
      done

Previous Document: 07.06 Are there any good biff applications for MH?
Next Document: 08.00 ***** MH-E *****