Next Document: 07.07 How do I read new messages filed by procmail?
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 03:02:34 -0500

  I've been been using a program called xlbiff (X Literate Biff) and
  have been quite happy with it. By default, xlbiff generates its
  pop-up listings by running scan on your mail drop file, but it's not
  a big deal to customize xlbiff for more complicated setups if you
  make heavy use of procmail, multiple mail drops, and so on.

From: Richard Coleman <coleman at math.gatech.edu>
Date: 07 Jul 1997 03:31:42 -0400

  nmh (new MH) has an additional command (flist) that will tell you
  which folders have unseen messages. I can't imagine using MH without
  it.

From: crow at tivoli.com (David L. Crow)
Date: 7 Jul 97 09:36:32 GMT

  I have used the following X resource with xbiff before:

    xbiff*checkCommand: grep -q '^unread' `mhpath +inbox`/.mh_sequences \
                        && exit 0 || exit 2

  This should be all one line, but I split it with a line continuation
  character for readability.

Previous Document: 07.05 Why isn't slocal working?
Next Document: 07.07 How do I read new messages filed by procmail?