Search the FAQ Archives

3 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M
N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z - Internet FAQ Archives

soc.culture.jewish FAQ: Reform Judaism (10/12)
Section - Question 18.7.2: For Further Information: How do I find a Reform congregation?

( Single Page )
[ Usenet FAQs | Web FAQs | Documents | RFC Index | Neighborhoods ]

Top Document: soc.culture.jewish FAQ: Reform Judaism (10/12)
Previous Document: Question 18.7.1: For Further Information: How do I contact the main organizations in Reform Judaism?
Next Document: Question 18.7.3: For Further Information: Are there any Reform Rabbis on the network who will answer questions?
See reader questions & answers on this topic! - Help others by sharing your knowledge

   If you are in Northern America and have web access, visit the UAHC web
   page, where you will find a [5]congregation list at
   [6] Otherwise, contact your local
   [7]regional council ([8]
   Outside of North America, contact the [9]World Union for Progressive
   Judaism ([10] They will be happy to provide the
   names and addresses of synagogues anywhere in the world in response to
   inquiries. In those places where there may be no liberal synagogue,
   they will be happy to send whatever information they have, from other
   sources. Please contact their office, preferably by mail, fax or
   e-mail, at:
    World Union for Progressive Judaism
    838 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10021
    phone: (212)650-4090
    fax: (212)650-4099

User Contributions:

Comment about this article, ask questions, or add new information about this topic: