Re: [faq-maintainers] Why does approval take so long

From: David Alex Lamb (dalamb@cs.queensu.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 07:24:33 CDT

The queue is backed up to about April 2002. Currently none of the moderators
added last year are active, but Nick plans to return after his most recent
work crunch.

I'm still on disability leave, and the overnight batch jobs usually have the
main files locked during the brief perious in the morning when I've been able
to log in. I hope to put in a couple of "afternoon" hours over the next 2
weeks. That will likly only catch up the older FAQ checker stuff and a few
quickies like change-of-maintainer.