[faq-maintainers] Why does approval take so long

From: Simon Paquet (paquet@pfh-goettingen.de)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 13:05:08 CDT

Hi!

I'm currently maintaining the German Golf-FAQ and two months ago, I sent
in another FAQ for approval. Since then I haven't heard anything and I
don't seem to be the only one (I have heard of other people who are
waiting even longer).

As far as I understand it, the problems concerning the lack of moderators
last year had been solved. Has this changed? Currently I'm working on
making another FAQ answers-ready, but I'm asking myself, if I should
still care, when approving FAQs does take months or even longer.

Simon

--
Rusty: You scared?
Linus: You suicidal?