Re: [faq-maintainers] never-posted "FAQ"

From: John O. Kopf (kopfj@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 12:51:58 CDT

I agree!! I used to post the Ship Modeling FAQ; this got to be too
long and unwieldy, and I instead made it into a web site. I now post a
short POINTER weekly, but it's under a different "path" and I find that
there are still 2-year-old copies of the original FAQ archived around
the net.

I would dearly love to purge all of the old copies!

John Kopf