FAQ Maintainers Mailing List
[faq-maintainers] Text > HTML + Usenet Utility?

---------

From: Paul Hilling (p.hilling@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 14:51:51 CDT

I used to have a utility, that took my source code for several FAQ's, and
used that code to generate both an HTML version for my website, and a
formatted version for posting through the FAQ server.

Due to a disk failure, I no longer have a working copy of this utility. Do
any readers out there, have a similar utility or point me somewhere to
download one?

Many thanks for reading.

--
Paul Hilling