FAQ Maintainers Mailing List
Re: [faq-maintainers] FAQ copier at work

---------

From: Vicki Rosenzweig (vr@redbird.org)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 18:23:50 CDT

At 11:13 PM 8/27/00 -0400, Heidi M. Anderson wrote:
> [...]
I replied, explicitly denying him permission. The rec.arts.sf.fandom
FAQ, which is what he was asking about, makes little or no sense
outside the context of the newsgroup; even if I thought he was
legit, I wouldn't grant permission for this sort of use. (I'd consider
a request from someone I knew from the newsgroup for use in
another sf-fandom context.)

>Heidi Anderson
>
>ps, anyone else getting duplicates of some list messages?

Yes.

--
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr@redbird.org