FAQ Maintainers Mailing List
Re: FAQ-Maintainers List is Back!!!

---------

From: Baglady Lani (lani@lava.net)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 23:15:35 CDT

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Anthony J. Rzepela wrote:
>This is about the fifth belligerent tirade in a row.
>So we know you're pissed. What makes you think anyone
>else cares about how pissed off you are?

Really. Kent didn't sign people up; he just revived a list that
everyone once signed up for. I don't think some of these folks realize
that Kent is doing all of this voluntarily.

If you're going to complain, make SURE you send it to the appropriate
party, not back to the entire list. It makes you look like a careless
newbie (or worse, a hypocrite). ..and don't forget that something you
once opted in for (even five years ago) is generally not considered
spam.

--
Baglady Lani Teshima <lani@lava.net>|"Packing tips for one-bag trips"  \0/
ICQ#19803285. IM & eBay: Traveliter | The Travelite.FAQ--Get enLITEned  |D

[ FAQ Archive | Search FAQ Mail Archive | Authors | Usenet References ]
[ 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000
]

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997-2000
All rights reserved