Re: future of RTFM *.answers archives

---------

Paul Hilling (p.hilling@bigfoot.com)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:38:40 +0100

>From: Angela Boyko <neptune@surfcity.nb.ca>

>I'm not turning away someone who just has lynx. And I won't use frames
>for the same reason. I did volunteer work with a freenet that uses the
>Chebucto suite, and many of our users are seniors and people with low
>incomes. They shouldn't be denied information any more than the rest of
>us, based on what browser they are using.

The WWW version of the FAQ I maintain, is basically a HTML version of it's
Usenet text counterpart. With no images at all. So much quicker to
download. :)

Paul Hilling :- Alt.Tv.Xena FAQ Maintainer
Alt.Binaries.Multimedia.Xena-Herc FAQ Maintainer

--
(E-mail)p.hilling@bigfoot.com (WWW)http://www.bigfoot.com/~p.hilling/
                   (IRC) Roc-A-Roo     (ICQ) 3712941

No computer components were harmed during the creation of this e-mail, however several billion electrons were abused to ensure its safe delivery.

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved