Re: Mac news posters?

---------

Imran Ghory (imrang@btinternet.com)
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:51:21 +0100

On 6 Jul 99, at 9:43, David Alex Lamb wrote:

> While wearing my *.answers moderator's hat I've recently corresponded with
> a FAQ maintainer who needs to post his FAQ from a Mac platform. Does
> anyone have advice on how to get various Macintosh news agents to add the
> Approved header, particularly Outlook Express?

I haven't checked it myself, but I was told a while back on an unrelated matter that it
is possible to post extra headers in OE by including them in the "Keywords:" field, so to
put in the approved header it would be,

Imran

--
Beginners guide to creating alt.* groups
http://usenet.cjb.net

[ 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 ]

---------

faq-admin@faqs.org

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved