Re: Mac news posters?

---------

D. Kirkpatrick (nat@tiac.net)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:42:22 -0400

On 7/6/99 at 6:45 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto <jaed@jaedworks.com> wrote:

> YA-Newswatcher (and also, I believe, other Newswatcher variants) will post
> arbitrary headers. Just enter the headers in the "Extra news header lines:"
> section in the posting window.
>
> I dunno about Outlook Express.

Outlook can only deal with that via Internet Config per my understanding?

YA and MT news can insert extra header lines or it can be done via Internet Config but the problem arises when trying to deal with primary and secondary header sections.

I was unable to locate a MAC news program that would allow me to effectively deal with this so I arranged to use the FAQ posting server. Glad I did!

DMK

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved