Re: disclaimer for *.answers

---------

Paul Hilling (p.hilling@bigfoot.com)
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:11:11 +0100

>From: Martin Leese - OMG <mleese@omg.unb.ca>

>Yes, it is an easy way out for David and, as he is a voluteer, why
>shouldn't we help to make his job easier? What David wants is only
>wrong in your opinion; in my opinion what he wants is perfectly
>reasonable.

And mine, I've added the X-Disclaimer to my FAQ and will be uploading the
new version soon.

Paul Hilling : Another UK poster, but then some of you knew that <g>

--
New to ATX? Read the FAQ @ http://www.bigfoot.com/~p.hilling/atx-faq.htm
    [Paul's Gabby Grotto http://www.bigfoot.com/~p.hilling/xena.htm]

No computer components were harmed during the creation of this e-mail, however several billion electrons were abused to ensure its safe delivery.

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved