Re: Trying to find my posts from www.faqs.org...

---------

Pamela Greene (pgreene@optics.rochester.edu)
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 11:12:18 -0400 (EDT)

Larry W. Virden wrote:

> Do the changes also apply to things such as the subheaders in the body
> of the FAQ? I have a X-Url: header and a URL: subheader that is in
> the process of changing. Do the moderators need to be notified of
> that?

No, the only auxiliary headers we're concerned with are the
Archive-name and the Posting-Frequency. We also care about changes to
the Subject, Newsgroups, and From headers.

Full details about what to do if your approved posting's headers (main
or auxiliary) change can be found in the post-approval guidelines, at

ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/faqs/news-answers/postapproval-guidelines
or
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/news-answers/postapproval-guidelines

--
- Pam Greene
one of the *.answers moderators

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved