Re: Trying to find my posts from www.faqs.org...

---------

Pamela Greene (pgreene@optics.rochester.edu)
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:59:55 -0400 (EDT)

Jari Aalto wrote:

> I've also going to drop "Announce:" prefix. New subject is:
>
> Subject: Procmail tips page pointer
>

> But I don't see it in RTFM.

I'm not looking at the moderatio nrecords now, but I know your
articles have had problems posting properly -- we were getting lots of
copies of them in the queue for a while. It sounds like you've fixed
that problem by switching from mail2news. However, the archive script
looks for particular Subject lines, so if you've changed that your
files won't be archived. Send a note to the moderation address
mentioning all the old and new Subject lines (and any important
changes) and we'll get things sorted out.

--
- Pam Greene
one of the *.answers moderators

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved