Re: Hi, saw the Allergy FAQ... (fwd)

---------

Michael Paul Johnson (mpj@ebible.org)
Tue, 27 May 1997 11:08:24 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 27 May 1997, Marie Goldenberg wrote:

> Hey guys, I got this request to post a copy of my FAQs on someone else's
> web site. I mostly lurk in this mailing list but from what I've seen,
> I should refuse and request that he include a link to my site instead,
> right?
> Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 19:40:55 -0600
> From: Langhorne Carter Bond <bondl@unm.edu>
> To: Marie Goldenberg <mwg@saltmine.radix.net>
> I have programmed a "news 'bot" to sit on a news group server and watch the
> news feeds go by. When it sees any of the allergy/asthma faqs go by it
> grabs them and downloads them to the web site where anyone can get the
> latest version of them.

Why refuse? The biggest concern about unauthorized posting is letting the
FAQ get stale, but these folks have a mechanism to keep their copy
current. Your call...

___

Jesus Christ is coming back with power and glory! Are you READY?

mailto:mpj@ebible.org http://www.ebible.org/bible
Michael Paul Johnson PO Box 1151, Longmont CO 80502-1151, USA
PGP key fingerprint = 3E 67 A5 80 0D FB D1 6A 6D 52 D3 A9 1C 07 4E 41