Re: Hi, saw the Allergy FAQ... (fwd)

---------

Marie Goldenberg (mwg@saltmine.radix.net)
Tue, 27 May 1997 11:18:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hey guys, I got this request to post a copy of my FAQs on someone else's
web site. I mostly lurk in this mailing list but from what I've seen,
I should refuse and request that he include a link to my site instead,
right?

...Marie,
...Joey (f.k.a. "Dweezil") 8/13/94,
...and Sonia (f.k.a. "Moon Unit") 3/21/97

(mwg@radix.net)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 19:40:55 -0600
From: Langhorne Carter Bond <bondl@unm.edu>
To: Marie Goldenberg <mwg@saltmine.radix.net>
Subject: Re: Hi, saw the Allergy FAQ...

Marie Goldenberg:

Could I distribute the asthma-general FAQ at a website that I'm putting up?
I have programmed a "news 'bot" to sit on a news group server and watch the
news feeds go by. When it sees any of the allergy/asthma faqs go by it
grabs them and downloads them to the web site where anyone can get the
latest version of them.

Let me tell you a little about myself and the new site I'm putting up. I
have sever allergies, moderate asthma, and some fairly serious food
allergies. The site is 100% non profit and will be on the University of New
Mexico news server.

I'll be throwing up the early version of the pages in about a day or two.
I'll send you the address so you can take a look at them.

LCB