Re: What do I do? (fwd)

---------

Tung-chiang Yang (tcyang@netcom.com)
Fri, 16 May 1997 23:26:54 -0700 (PDT)

Being a FAQ maintainer for a soc.culture.xxx group, I guess few people
wants to infringe my copyright :)

I left Los Angeles for San Francisco for only two days, and when I am
back my E-mailbox is full of copyright discussions.... :)

I don't think I will do this, but Terry's legal suggestion showed us
we need two printed copies of our FAQ's for registration purpose. What
if we update the FAQ frequently, for some certain newsgroups?

This should be a private E-mail to Terry, but I posted it here so everyone
might join for discussion because some of us might have similar experiences
in the past.