What do I do? (fwd)

---------

Tung-chiang Yang (tcyang@netcom.com)
Wed, 14 May 1997 23:08:59 -0700 (PDT)

If you have enough time and money to appeal to legal actions, that could
be the only effective way. However, keep in mind that this might be
a cross-the-border lawsuit.

If I were you, I will post a story/complaint in the mountain bike newsgroup
where you participate (and also where they might find your FAQ) to let
the other readers know what is going on. I might also include some
protests in my signature file when I post. On the other hand, do not
forget to update your FAQ so the incorrect information is as little as
possible (in comparison, their plagiarized work becomes obsolete). If
with all these, people still believe more in their site instead of yours,
this newsgroup and this subject (mountain bike) do not deserve you to
spend more time.

Of course, when doing things in complaints and signatures, do not overdo
them by making them spams or terribly long signatures. One or two simple
lines should be enough for the signature.