Re: Valid copyright notice

---------

Rev. Mama Lani (lani@lava.net)
Thu, 15 May 1997 18:39:52 -1000 (HST)

On Fri, 16 May 1997, Charles Poynton wrote:

>I've heard that the U.S.A. is litigious, eh! Wouldn't a more reasonable
>and Canadian approach be to send a nice polite note to the organization
>that is reposting your FAQ, suggesting what you think they should do?
>(Make your copyright explicit, link to your site, take it down, ...).

Pardon me if I remember correctly, but I think Vincent said he's already
tried to contact them, to no avail.

-------------Mama Lani's <lani@lava.net> Email Signature File--------------
ADA NOW PROTECTS MENTAL ILLNESS! Yell at your boss, blame your Prozac.
This week's read: "Dealing W/ People You Can't Stand" Brinkman & Kirschner
This address has a big Procmail file & throws out all email from advertisers.