Re: Updating Terror (was Re: FAQs/REFs/COMs, Legitimacy )

---------

Terry Carroll (carroll@tjc.com)
Mon, 5 May 1997 20:37:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Jeff Knapp wrote:

> Either way, I do refer to your FAQ often and point people there all
> the time; so I hope you do manage to find some time to keep up with
> things ...

I expect to. I no longer work in a firm, and so no longer have any
clients -- except one, my employer. (I'm now an in-house lawyer at
Creative Labs, Inc.) This makes things a lot simpler. (And being able to
maintain the FAQ was something I cleared during the interview process.)

--
Terry Carroll       | "The invention provides means for continuously
Santa Clara, CA     | trapping sparrows and supplying a cat and